Watch Gilmore Girls Online :: home
Welcome to tvs-gilmore-girls.com, the ultimate website for those who love Gilmore Girls. Here you can get all your Gilmore Girls updates including the latest news, discussions, reviews and much more. We also help you watch Gilmore Girls online by indexing various streaming links for all Gilmore Girls episodes. We are a spam free organization that is dedicated to bringing you the latest episodes from Gilmore Girls as soon as it gets released on TV, and we are proud to be a community oriented website powered by users like you. Our content gets updated on daily basis, so if you missed the latest Gilmore Girls episode on TV, make sure to check our website to follow the action. To get started, you can register an account and use the navigation menu on the top.
- Season 7 Episode 22S7 E2215 May 2007Bon VoyageAs Rory rejoices after landing her dream job, Luke gets the residents of Stars Hollow together to throw Rory a grand graduation party. Emily and Richard are in attendance and listen teary-eyed with the rest of the guests as Rory gives a speech thanking Lorelai and everyone else for their support. Luke's thoughtfulness and kind gestures for Rory result in an unexpected reaction from Lorelai. Later, the morning that Rory leaves Stars Hollow, Luke opens the diner early for one last Gilmore girls diner breakfast before Rory heads out into the world as a political journalist.
- Season 7 Episode 21S7 E218 May 2007Unto The BreachThe day before Rory’s graduation from Yale, Emily and Richard throw Rory a party and during which they perform a song in her honor. During the party, Lorelai and Christopher come face-to-face for the first time following their separation and thrilled to find that they can still be friends despite their recent rocky relationship. Logan makes a shocking move at the party when he asks Rory to marry him, but Rory, stunned and unable to give him an answer, turns to Lorelai to help her make a decision. Later, Rory and Paris graduate from Yale and Rory gives Logan an answer. Meanwhile, Lorelai and Luke’s relationship takes a step back when Luke overhears Lorelai saying that the karaoke serenade meant nothing.
- Season 7 Episode 20S7 E201 May 2007Lorelai? Lorelai?With graduation rapidly approaching, Rory begins to become more and more stressed about her future. Lorelai tries to cheer her up by planning the perfect day of shopping and eating. Later, after seeing that Luke is once again wearing the blue baseball cap, Lorelai invites him to come with her and Rory to karaoke night at a nearby bar. After drinks, Lorelai sings an emotion-filled song, noticeably directed toward Luke. Meanwhile, Logan returns to Connecticut after a business trip in California and pays a visit to Lorelai to discuss his future plans with Rory.
- Season 7 Episode 19S7 E1924 Apr 2007It's Just Like Riding A BikeLorelai goes to Luke’s for breakfast for the first time since their engagement break-up, but they both soon find that it’s awkward to be around each other after everything that has happened. Later, when Lorelai’s Jeep dies, she has Luke help her shop for a new car. While at the dealership, Lorelai and Luke’s tension between one another mounts into a huge fight, which Lorelai takes as a good sign. Meanwhile, Paris, who has been accepted to dozens of law schools and medical schools, decides she has to break up with Doyle so their relationship doesn’t play a part in her decision as to which post-graduate program to attend. Finally, Rory receives a letter that will change her future plans.
- Season 7 Episode 18S7 E1817 Apr 2007Hay Bale MazeAs the citizens of Stars Hollow prepare for the annual Spring Fling festival, Rory decides to bring Logan home with her and takes him around the town. Lorelai, seeing how close the two have become, begins to worry that Logan’s immaturity and irresponsibility make him someone that Rory shouldn’t be with. Meanwhile, Taylor upsets the town when he blows the entire Spring Fling budget on a large hale bale maze. In the maze, Lorelai and Luke run into each other and there they admit that they each made mistakes that ultimately lead to the ending of their engagement as well as apologize for their actions. Lastly, Rory heads to an interview with the Providence Journal-Bulletin, but has a hard time making decisions that will affect not only her career, but the rest of her life.
- Season 7 Episode 17S7 E176 Mar 2007Gilmore Girls OnlyLorelai takes a road trip to North Carolina to attend Mia’s wedding, and after Rory has a fight with Logan over his immaturity, she agrees to go with. Emily invites herself on the road trip to get away from Richard, who is driving her crazy as he continues to recover from his heart attack. At the wedding, Emily becomes upset by how close Mia is with Lorelai and Rory. Later, Lorelai learns that Emily came to the inn several years ago to ask Mia for pictures of Lorelai and Rory from the years they weren’t speaking. Logan makes a surprise visit to the wedding to get Rory to forgive him. Meanwhile, Lane and Zach ask Luke to be the godfather to their twins. Finally, when Lane goes into labor, Luke helps get everyone to the hospital.
- Season 7 Episode 16S7 E1627 Feb 2007Will You Be My Lorelai Gilmore?While planning a baby shower for Lane, Rory gets an unexpected call from the The New York Times offering her an interview. Rory scrambles to prepare for the interview leaving Lorelai to take over baby shower preparations. As Lorelai plans, she finds her self running interference between Lane and Mrs. Kim as they bicker over how Lane will raise the twins. Logan admits to Rory that his business venture went bad, and Rory offers him full support until Logan begins to revert back to his old ways by traveling to Las Vegas with Colin and Finn to blow off steam. Meanwhile, when Luke finds that Liz and T.J. are trying to sell his boat, he decides to make big changes in his life by taking April on a boat trip for the summer. Lastly, Lane is placed on bed rest and has to be wheeled in her bed across town to her party at Miss Patty’s.
- Season 7 Episode 15S7 E1520 Feb 2007I'm A Kayak, Hear Me RoarAt Friday night dinner, Lorelai finally decides to tell her parents that her marriage to Christopher has fallen apart, but doesn’t get a chance to when an argument breaks out over Emily’s new healthy, no-alcohol meals to help Richard recover from his heart attack. Lorelai gets Sookie to cook healthy and tasteful meals for Richard and Lorelai helps Emily with Richard’s various business affairs. While helping her mother, Lorelai finally admits to Emily that her marriage to Christopher is over. Meanwhile, Rory attends Logan’s birthday dinner and has an awkward encounter with Mitchum who asks Rory to keep Logan on track. Logan later receives disturbing news about an online company he recently purchased. Elsewhere, T.J., Liz, and the baby stay with Luke while their house is fumigated.
- CSIS15E11 Angle of Attack
10:00PM on TeenNick
- HomelandS4E12 Long Time Coming
9:00PM on TeenNick
- The MentalistS7E4 Black Market
9:00PM on TeenNick
- The TalkS5E69 Simon Baker.
2:00PM on FX
- Degrassi: The Next GenerationS14E8 Hush
9:00PM on Much Music
- The Real WorldS30E2 Love and Other Drugs
10:00PM on MTV - Music Television
- Bad Girls ClubS13E13 Reunion (2)
10:00PM on Oxygen
- The TalkS5E70 Trisha Yearwood
2:00PM on FX